A Thinking Woman

In honor of every woman who has located the "on" switch for her brain.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Comments now moderated

Hello all,

Sorry for any inconvenience, I will now be moderating all comments.

This is far easier for me than to see a stupid comment or ad on my blog and have to go erase it :)

And for all you who like to disagree with me on my blog in a respectful way, don't worry, I'll still be more than happy to display your comments. I'm not afraid of being disagreed with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A Thinking Woman

In honor of every woman who has located the "on" switch for her brain.

Name:
Location: At My House In, Southern California, United States

I am forever grateful to be Josh's wife:) I am the 25yr. old mother of four kids under 4 yrs old. Next to my Sovereign God and my sweet and adorably Godly hubby, Gabriel Luther (3 3/4yrs.), Aaron Van Til (2 1/2yrs.) , "Emmie" Rebekah Emerald (15 mos), and Owen Isaac (6 weeks old) are the greatest blessings God has given me. And yes, I am still praying for more:) I am Reformed, baptistic, presuppositional, postmillennial, idealistic, quiver-full, a cessationist, a tradutionist, and I'm sure I could go on for a while, but I don't think I would amuse anyone but myself, so I'll spare you all.

Powered by Blogger