A Thinking Woman

In honor of every woman who has located the "on" switch for her brain.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Last One...Really

I am not trying to push this subject, but I found this article very interesting when I was coming to my own personal convictions about the use of birth control. Disclaimer...I do take exception to his use of Onan as an example of God's displeasure with birth control. Onan was deceitful, and wanted the pleasure of marriage without the duty of providing an heir for his late brother. I think God's displeasure with Onan may have had more to do with his deceit and selfishness than the manner of birth control he used. Just my thought's regarding Onan. I may or may not be right. Enjoy!


http://home.att.net/~nathan.wilson/brthcntl.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A Thinking Woman

In honor of every woman who has located the "on" switch for her brain.

Name:
Location: At My House In, Southern California, United States

I am forever grateful to be Josh's wife:) I am the 25yr. old mother of four kids under 4 yrs old. Next to my Sovereign God and my sweet and adorably Godly hubby, Gabriel Luther (3 3/4yrs.), Aaron Van Til (2 1/2yrs.) , "Emmie" Rebekah Emerald (15 mos), and Owen Isaac (6 weeks old) are the greatest blessings God has given me. And yes, I am still praying for more:) I am Reformed, baptistic, presuppositional, postmillennial, idealistic, quiver-full, a cessationist, a tradutionist, and I'm sure I could go on for a while, but I don't think I would amuse anyone but myself, so I'll spare you all.

Powered by Blogger