A Thinking Woman

In honor of every woman who has located the "on" switch for her brain.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I've been Tagged

I don't normally do this kinda stuff, but I felt that this one had some redeeming quality.

Q. One book that changed your life: The Doctrines of Grace by Thomas and Steele

Q. One book that you've read more than once: The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan

Q. One book you'd want on a desert island: The Heavenly Footman by John Bunyan

Q. One book that made you laugh: Right Behind: A Parody of Last Days' Goofiness by Nate Wilson and Mr. Sock

Q. One book that made you cry: Life by His Death (an easier to read version of The Death of Death in the Death of Christ by John Owen)

Q. One book that you wish had been written: A book teaching American Christian Women how to really think, as opposed to mindlessly following the ideologies of American feminism. I've been toying with the idea of writing it myself. It'll probably never happen though :)

Q. One book that you wish had never been written: The Left Behind Series. Well, actually it is good comedy relief.

Q. One book you're currently reading: Total Truth by Nancy Piercey

Q. One book you've been meaning to read: Praise Her in the Gates by Nancy Wilson


Now tag five people:

I do not know many people to tag in the blogoshpere. So, I will now extend an open invitation to anyone who reads my humble blog. Feel free to copy, paste, and complete with your own answers. Please do let me know if you do, because I would love to see your answers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A Thinking Woman

In honor of every woman who has located the "on" switch for her brain.

Name:
Location: At My House In, Southern California, United States

I am forever grateful to be Josh's wife:) I am the 25yr. old mother of four kids under 4 yrs old. Next to my Sovereign God and my sweet and adorably Godly hubby, Gabriel Luther (3 3/4yrs.), Aaron Van Til (2 1/2yrs.) , "Emmie" Rebekah Emerald (15 mos), and Owen Isaac (6 weeks old) are the greatest blessings God has given me. And yes, I am still praying for more:) I am Reformed, baptistic, presuppositional, postmillennial, idealistic, quiver-full, a cessationist, a tradutionist, and I'm sure I could go on for a while, but I don't think I would amuse anyone but myself, so I'll spare you all.

Powered by Blogger