A Thinking Woman

In honor of every woman who has located the "on" switch for her brain.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Somethin's Cookin' !

Yes folks, you heard it here first (probably). Today Josh and I found out that there is a real live, living, heart-beating, human soul growing in my womb. Praise the Lord with us!!! God is the Sovereign giver of life, and throughout Scripture you find texts that show children as being a blessing, a gift, an heritage. Thank you God, for such a precious gift, and the three other precious gifts you gave me before this one.

I almost can't wait to welcome this brand new little soul into our home and hearts.

P.S. Please only comment on this post if you can truly praise the Lord with Josh and me. I know that most will think we're crazy/irresponsible/"gluttons for punishment" for welcoming so many kids into our life, but please don't tell me you think so. I would rather not hear it. :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yipee! I wish I had more myself! Lori

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, we too are praising the Lord with you and are just so thrilled to have another baby Brisby to love on!! :-)

Jen

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angela,

While I won't praise your 'Lord', I will definitely offer up my heart-felt congratulations. :)

-olly

1:35 AM  
Blogger Josh's Loving Wife, aka Angela Brisby said...

Thank you all for your well wishes! I am glad to have so many wonderful people to share this with.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

A Thinking Woman

In honor of every woman who has located the "on" switch for her brain.

Name:
Location: At My House In, Southern California, United States

I am forever grateful to be Josh's wife:) I am the 25yr. old mother of four kids under 4 yrs old. Next to my Sovereign God and my sweet and adorably Godly hubby, Gabriel Luther (3 3/4yrs.), Aaron Van Til (2 1/2yrs.) , "Emmie" Rebekah Emerald (15 mos), and Owen Isaac (6 weeks old) are the greatest blessings God has given me. And yes, I am still praying for more:) I am Reformed, baptistic, presuppositional, postmillennial, idealistic, quiver-full, a cessationist, a tradutionist, and I'm sure I could go on for a while, but I don't think I would amuse anyone but myself, so I'll spare you all.

Powered by Blogger