A Thinking Woman

In honor of every woman who has located the "on" switch for her brain.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

My Eucharist Theology

You scored as Calvin.

You are John Calvin. You have a Nestorian Christology and separate the Divinity and Humanity of Jesus. You believe only those who have faith are united to Christ, who is present spiritually, yet you call this "Real."

Calvin 100%

Zwingli 50%

Luther 13%

Catholic 6%

Unitarian 0%

I saw this quiz at another blog and decided to take it myself. You can find it at www.Quizfarm.com It is the Eucharist Theology quiz.

I do take exception, however to where it says I separate the Divinity and Humanity of Jesus. Our Lord's two nature's are distinct from each other, but inseperable. There are a whole host of theological problems that arise when you separate Jesus Divine and Human natures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

A Thinking Woman

In honor of every woman who has located the "on" switch for her brain.

Name:
Location: At My House In, Southern California, United States

I am forever grateful to be Josh's wife:) I am the 25yr. old mother of four kids under 4 yrs old. Next to my Sovereign God and my sweet and adorably Godly hubby, Gabriel Luther (3 3/4yrs.), Aaron Van Til (2 1/2yrs.) , "Emmie" Rebekah Emerald (15 mos), and Owen Isaac (6 weeks old) are the greatest blessings God has given me. And yes, I am still praying for more:) I am Reformed, baptistic, presuppositional, postmillennial, idealistic, quiver-full, a cessationist, a tradutionist, and I'm sure I could go on for a while, but I don't think I would amuse anyone but myself, so I'll spare you all.

Powered by Blogger