A Thinking Woman

In honor of every woman who has located the "on" switch for her brain.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It's a boy!

For all who are interested, we are having another boy!

His name will be Owen Isaac. Owen, after the great puritan John Owen (The Death of Death in the Death of Christ, read it if you can :)), and Isaac, after one of the great patriarch's of the Christian faith.

So, as soon as March comes around (hopefully), the score will be 3 boys to 1 girl. But, Lord willing, this will not be the final score, the girls still may have a chance to catch up!

I must say though, after finding out we are having our third boy, I have become ever so much more grateful that the Lord saw fit to give us Emmie. Our little princesa mejillas is walking now and will turn 1 year old in about 1 and 1/2 months!

I echo the common thought of my hubby, "I feel rich!"

2 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Congratulations, I am rejoicing with you.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Christ in the Chaos said...

Yeah! I meant to ask you on Sunday. Sorry that I said you looked tired. What I meant to say was "You are radiating with the beautiful glow of pregnancy."

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

A Thinking Woman

In honor of every woman who has located the "on" switch for her brain.

Name:
Location: At My House In, Southern California, United States

I am forever grateful to be Josh's wife:) I am the 25yr. old mother of four kids under 4 yrs old. Next to my Sovereign God and my sweet and adorably Godly hubby, Gabriel Luther (3 3/4yrs.), Aaron Van Til (2 1/2yrs.) , "Emmie" Rebekah Emerald (15 mos), and Owen Isaac (6 weeks old) are the greatest blessings God has given me. And yes, I am still praying for more:) I am Reformed, baptistic, presuppositional, postmillennial, idealistic, quiver-full, a cessationist, a tradutionist, and I'm sure I could go on for a while, but I don't think I would amuse anyone but myself, so I'll spare you all.

Powered by Blogger