A Thinking Woman

In honor of every woman who has located the "on" switch for her brain.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Pouting...

...but I'm really trying not to :(

My sweet hubby and a few of his guy friends are currently driving somewhere no woman can ever go. Most women wouldn't want to go there... but I do. Most women would find it boring...I would find it intellectually stimulating. Most women wouldn't like the smell...but I miss the smell. But alas, even though I want to go...I'm not allowed to...no women are...unless you dress up like a man (which one woman did).

Yes...today is the day of Hoagies and Stogies.

Tom McManus and Gene Cook are debating. Today it's postmillenialism vs. ammillenialism. Although Gene is an excellent debater, postmils are gonna win :) But I won't be there to join in the victory dance, or shout in the cheers of triumph. Oh, sigh...whimper...and pout.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so funny! How did your time go with the girlfriends? It sounds by your blog that it was a real bummer! :-) I wish I could have been there to pout with you!

Jen

10:10 PM  
Blogger Josh's Loving Wife, aka Angela Brisby said...

Actually, I ended up spending a quiet evening with the kids :) Got them all bathed and in bed, then cleaned the house :) It was actually nice to have some uninterrupted house-cleaning time.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Josh's Loving Wife, aka Angela Brisby said...

Maybe next time we can pout together :)

9:48 AM  
Blogger Josh Brisby said...

Adorable Wifey,

I wish you could have come too. Perhaps you could dress up like a man for the next one--but then again, it might seem strange if we were to hold hands if you dressed up like a dude. I don't think I could endure not being able to put my arm around you for one whole evening!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Josh's Loving Wife, aka Angela Brisby said...

Love, If I came next time, we really should refrain from holding hands. It would look wierd...but maybe we could greet each other with a holy kiss?

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

A Thinking Woman

In honor of every woman who has located the "on" switch for her brain.

Name:
Location: At My House In, Southern California, United States

I am forever grateful to be Josh's wife:) I am the 25yr. old mother of four kids under 4 yrs old. Next to my Sovereign God and my sweet and adorably Godly hubby, Gabriel Luther (3 3/4yrs.), Aaron Van Til (2 1/2yrs.) , "Emmie" Rebekah Emerald (15 mos), and Owen Isaac (6 weeks old) are the greatest blessings God has given me. And yes, I am still praying for more:) I am Reformed, baptistic, presuppositional, postmillennial, idealistic, quiver-full, a cessationist, a tradutionist, and I'm sure I could go on for a while, but I don't think I would amuse anyone but myself, so I'll spare you all.

Powered by Blogger